Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4

Day 4
A little late because the topic was "a picture of your night" and I obviously did not have access to a computer last night. Yesterday was a lot of fun-- I went to the Van Cleef & Arpels exhibit at the Cooper Hewitt. It's definitely a must-see! I have been coveting a gold necklace dripping in emeralds for a while now. Now the only thing left to do is become Princess of a small middle eastern country and shower in gold. No big. Saw Max for a bit after and spent the rest of the night with Nika, Andrey, and Djoana in Williamsburg. So here's a picture of me and Dj at a bar continuing to play Apples to Apples (after playing at Andrey's earlier). I kicked ass both times.

Day 4- A picture of your night

As for Day 5, I'll have to reflect a little and post later today. That's going to be a tough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment