Friday, March 4, 2011

Blog Shmog

Every time I have tried to keep a blog, it has eventually failed. I'm not saying this is going to be any different (I can almost guarantee I will quit soon) but I found this 30-day picture challenge and decided to give it a try.


I like taking pictures so it seems like fun. Yes, it's a little self-absorbed and you probably don't care what my favorite stuffed animal is but it's also a sort of digital scrapbook that I may look at in a year and get excited about. So here it goes:

Day 1, a picture of yourself with ten facts

1- I just got accepted to the University of Florida and am thus excited about the prospect of a real future next year.
2- I miss my family and friends every single day.
3- I love reading about Mormons.
4- I really really want a dog in the near future.
5- Every year, I make myself a Valentine's Day bouquet.
6- I hate all pasta, brownies, cupcakes, and french fries.
7- I adore New York City.
8- It takes me 10 minutes of staring at my closet to decide what to wear each day.
9- I have Raynaud's Syndrome.
10- I love going dancing more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment