Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 17

This 30-day challenge has turned into a 3-month-challenge due to a combination of school and laziness.

A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently:
Graduation


Since about December I have been considering what my life will be like in the next couple years. I have been applying to Graduate schools... halfheartedly. I'm not really sure what to do with a Master's in Linguistics and I am even more unsure if I actually want to go if I don't get any sort of funding. Besides the graduate school, I have been considering where I'm going to be living, with whom--will I be happy there? Where did the last four years go? I distinctly remember high school graduation and the excitement of going away to school. There are a lot of decisions to be made. I just hope to God I make the right ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment